Thanks to everyone who entered my giveaway. The winner of the prize pack including a $10 Target gift card, cereal and retro board game is . . .
JC
Congratulations! Email me at felicehalf [at] yahoo [dot] com with your mailing address so you can get your prize pack!
Enjoy the rest of the week, everyone!
Want to read more from The Happy Runner? Stop over HERE for more giveaways, reviews, and running- and parenting-related posts.
Popular Posts
-
Today on The Weekend Gardener: Butterflies! It seems as if we've had so many butterflies this summer - true or not? We'll talk to lo...
-
Garden sage.. so pretty when frosted It's finally happened, the first hard frost. We've had a few light frosts, but this morning, ev...
-
During the week, I am the queen of fitting in my runs and workouts. I squeeze in runs that end just minutes before I need to get my older so...
-
Transitions St Margarets Bay is hosting an all day workshop tomorrow at the Tantallon library from 10 am to 5 pm. If you want to learn mor...
-
So, I'm in Quebec City for the 2013 Garden Writers Symposium and I've been neglecting my social media responsibilities! I thought I...
-
A while back, I posted about an awesome run that happened to take place while I was wearing an awesome new running shoe. I promised that I...
-
I don't see any rain clouds.. do you?? Today was the 3rd annual Dahlia Day at the Halifax Public Gardens. The forecast was afternoon ra...
-
First off, I want to thank ALL of you for sticking with me and my lax blogging abilities this year.. It's been an all-out year of promot...
-
Long Live Summer! Wouldn't that be awesome? Endless summer. Ah . . . one can dream. Or move to San Diego. If, like me, you're not m...
-
On Friday, July 13th, you can get a FREE Starbucks Refreshers drink from noon to 3pm! These new drinks look pretty tasty -- I hope I can ge...