Groupon has a really great deal for Albany, NY area exercisers: Gold's Gym of the Capital District is offering 20 gym day passes for $20. The passes are regularly $300 for 20, so this is a pretty big savings!
The Groupon is valid at Gold's Gym locations in Niskayuna, Clifton Park, Guilderland and Latham. It expires November 22, 2011.
You can read all about it HERE.
Popular Posts
-
Today on The Weekend Gardener: Butterflies! It seems as if we've had so many butterflies this summer - true or not? We'll talk to lo...
-
During the week, I am the queen of fitting in my runs and workouts. I squeeze in runs that end just minutes before I need to get my older so...
-
Garden sage.. so pretty when frosted It's finally happened, the first hard frost. We've had a few light frosts, but this morning, ev...
-
Transitions St Margarets Bay is hosting an all day workshop tomorrow at the Tantallon library from 10 am to 5 pm. If you want to learn mor...
-
So, I'm in Quebec City for the 2013 Garden Writers Symposium and I've been neglecting my social media responsibilities! I thought I...
-
I don't see any rain clouds.. do you?? Today was the 3rd annual Dahlia Day at the Halifax Public Gardens. The forecast was afternoon ra...
-
After attending the annual Garden Writers Symposium in Quebec City a week and a half ago, I arranged for an 8 hour stopover in Montreal on m...
-
A while back, I posted about an awesome run that happened to take place while I was wearing an awesome new running shoe. I promised that I...
-
Long Live Summer! Wouldn't that be awesome? Endless summer. Ah . . . one can dream. Or move to San Diego. If, like me, you're not m...
-
On Friday, July 13th, you can get a FREE Starbucks Refreshers drink from noon to 3pm! These new drinks look pretty tasty -- I hope I can ge...