Thanks to everyone who entered my cereal giveaway -- I apologize for being late announcing the winner. It seems like every week I keep falling behind, despite my best efforts to catch up! No matter. I'm getting it together and today I used random.org to choose the winner of the 5 boxes of cereal and it is . . .
Jen at GoddessLibrarian!
Congratulations, Jen!
Now, full disclosure here: I happen to know Jen in real life. In fact, we're friends! For real! But, honestly, her comment number came up on random.org -- I'm legit, folks. Really. So, yay, for Jen!
Those of you who didn't win: I have ANOTHER cereal giveaway coming up next week! Woo hoo!
In the meantime, if you all have some free time and feel like voting for me in the Fitness Magazine Fitterati awards HERE, I'd be grateful. A wonderful running pal nominated me so the least I can do is put up a good showing, right? Right. Thanks to those of you who choose to vote!
Popular Posts
-
Today on The Weekend Gardener: Butterflies! It seems as if we've had so many butterflies this summer - true or not? We'll talk to lo...
-
During the week, I am the queen of fitting in my runs and workouts. I squeeze in runs that end just minutes before I need to get my older so...
-
Garden sage.. so pretty when frosted It's finally happened, the first hard frost. We've had a few light frosts, but this morning, ev...
-
Transitions St Margarets Bay is hosting an all day workshop tomorrow at the Tantallon library from 10 am to 5 pm. If you want to learn mor...
-
So, I'm in Quebec City for the 2013 Garden Writers Symposium and I've been neglecting my social media responsibilities! I thought I...
-
I don't see any rain clouds.. do you?? Today was the 3rd annual Dahlia Day at the Halifax Public Gardens. The forecast was afternoon ra...
-
A while back, I posted about an awesome run that happened to take place while I was wearing an awesome new running shoe. I promised that I...
-
Long Live Summer! Wouldn't that be awesome? Endless summer. Ah . . . one can dream. Or move to San Diego. If, like me, you're not m...
-
On Friday, July 13th, you can get a FREE Starbucks Refreshers drink from noon to 3pm! These new drinks look pretty tasty -- I hope I can ge...
-
First off, I want to thank ALL of you for sticking with me and my lax blogging abilities this year.. It's been an all-out year of promot...