Beaba Bib'expresso review

Thank you to Béaba for providing me with a Bib’expresso to review free of charge. To order your own Bib'expresso or one of many Béaba products, visit www.beabausa.com.

I am a breastfeeding mama who likes to break free from the baby once in a while. This means I have to prepare bottles now and then to allow my husband and, occasionally my mother and father, to watch the babe while I do something without my little guy. You know, like get a hair cut, go for a long run, that sort of thing.

So, when I was invited to review the Beaba Bib'expresso, a feeding bottle warmer, I jumped at the chance.

You see, thawing bottles of frozen breast milk is not always convenient. You can't heat the milk in the microwave and letting it thaw in the refrigerator takes forever. So I usually end up placing the bottle of frozen milk in a bowl of very warm tap water. It works, but it takes a good half hour (at least). All of this means that there is a good bit of forethought that needs to occur to ensure that a bottle is available for my baby when I'm not around.

The Bib'expresso promises to fix that by speeding up the heating process while avoiding the problems with microwave heating (heating milk too much, creating hot spots).


This machine heats the water for bottles of formula, thaws and heats bottles of breast milk, and also sterilizes bottles for your use whenever. I tried it out to heat bottles of breast milk and to sterilize the bottles. It was fairly easy to use for both purposes. To heat or thaw the bottles, you pour water in the top heating chamber and then put the bottle in. Just press the start button and it heats things up automatically. Unfortunately, I didn't feel that it did the job any better than placing the cold bottle of breast milk in a bowl of hot tap water.

What I did like about the machine, however, was the sterilization feature. I often worry about whether or not my bottles are actually clean. The Bib'expresso sterilization chamber -- which you use in your microwave -- made me feel that my bottles were really sterile and ready to be used.

I will continue to use the Bib'expresso for the bottle sterilization but I'm not sure how often I'll use it to heat my bottles. If I were a formula-feeding mom, however, I can see that this product would have a lot of benefit. It heats the water to the right temperature in only 90 seconds and that seems like it would be a real time saver.

The Beaba Bib'Expresso 3 in 1 Baby Bottle & Food Warmeris available at Amazon for $129.00. You can also find a list of retailers on the Beaba web site HERE.

Overall, I think this is an interesting product and I can see the value for moms who bottle feed 100%. If you bottle feed less than that, the product may not be worth the expense. The sterilization feature is nice and useful, however, and that alone may be worth it to some people.

I will put in a plug for checking out the Beaba web site because they have some very stylish products over there!


While Béaba provided me with a Bib'expresso to review, the opinions I've expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. Béaba,Clever Girls Collective and I promote Blog With Integrity.