I used random.org this morning to select a winner from everyone who entered my Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal giveaway and the winner is . . .
Cheryl from The Lucky Ladybug!
Congratulations, Cheryl! Shoot me an email at felicehalf at yahoo dot com with your address so you can get your full prize pack.
Thanks to everyone who entered and to General Mills and My Blog Spark for this giveaway. Look for a yogurty giveaway coming up soon!
Popular Posts
-
Today on The Weekend Gardener: Butterflies! It seems as if we've had so many butterflies this summer - true or not? We'll talk to lo...
-
Garden sage.. so pretty when frosted It's finally happened, the first hard frost. We've had a few light frosts, but this morning, ev...
-
During the week, I am the queen of fitting in my runs and workouts. I squeeze in runs that end just minutes before I need to get my older so...
-
Transitions St Margarets Bay is hosting an all day workshop tomorrow at the Tantallon library from 10 am to 5 pm. If you want to learn mor...
-
So, I'm in Quebec City for the 2013 Garden Writers Symposium and I've been neglecting my social media responsibilities! I thought I...
-
I don't see any rain clouds.. do you?? Today was the 3rd annual Dahlia Day at the Halifax Public Gardens. The forecast was afternoon ra...
-
After attending the annual Garden Writers Symposium in Quebec City a week and a half ago, I arranged for an 8 hour stopover in Montreal on m...
-
A while back, I posted about an awesome run that happened to take place while I was wearing an awesome new running shoe. I promised that I...
-
Long Live Summer! Wouldn't that be awesome? Endless summer. Ah . . . one can dream. Or move to San Diego. If, like me, you're not m...
-
On Friday, July 13th, you can get a FREE Starbucks Refreshers drink from noon to 3pm! These new drinks look pretty tasty -- I hope I can ge...