Expressionery.com note pad review and discount.

Expressionery.com ("express your style in print") has introduced a new artist in their line, Izak Zenou, and his illustrations are super cute! 

I was lucky enough to receive two personalized note pads from the line to check out and review. The note pads are the Izak Best Friends Small Memo Pads and they feature four hipsters with their dogs -- their "best friends." Here's a look:



I love my note pads! It doesn't hurt that I really like personalized items, of course. But, these are a great size for jotting notes and the illustrations are fun. Also, the paper is heavy, but not too heavy, making the pads substantial enough to withstand actual use. Same goes for the adhesive binding on the pads. It is supple yet solid, so the pages won't fall out randomly (which I've had happen with pads that have flimsy binding or too-thin paper). The pads are a good size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 and have 100 sheets of paper in each pad. They are sold in sets of 2 pads for $25.

Overall, I give the notepads a definite thumbs-up! You can check out the note pads on the Expressionery site. And, if you would like to treat yourself to the note pads or anything else in the Izak Zenou line (there are 40 products to choose from) you can use the code IZAKBLOG for 30% off. The code is good through February 1st.

Enjoy!

Review disclosure: I received two note pads to review. I was not otherwise compensated and the opinions expressed are entirely my own.