Go Girl Sport review and discount.

Back in December, I was sent the CUTEST little running skort from Go Girl Sport to try out and review. Of course, it's winter here in upstate New York so my opportunities to wear the skirt were limited. But, I did get around to wearing it on several treadmill runs to test it out.

It's called the Tuxedo Skort and, as you can see from the photo, it has a low rise and a short length. (Nope, that's not me with those kickin' abs in the pic.) Check it out:



Very cute.

So, how'd I like it? Well, I was sent a medium and it fit me perfectly. Yes, it has a low rise but the band is wide and comfortable. Yes, the overall length is short but, surprisingly, I liked that. When I first looked at the skort, I worried. I am so not a bun-hugger type of girl and this skort made me think of them. Since it is a skort, though, the shorter length works. Now, I have only worn it when running on my treadmill and I think I will probably not wear it in public until I lose the last of my baby weight. But, I liked the feel of the length. I've had some skorts that are too long and have too much fabric and they end up flapping all over the place. That is not something that would happen with this skort -- no extra flappy fabric here!

The white stripes are actually mesh panels that let air flow through and make the skort less heavy. Underneath the skirt part is an attached pair of white shorts. The undershorts were my least favorite part of the skort. They didn't chafe or anything like that, but they did ride up a bit. It wasn't terrible but it was more than I would have liked. I think that if they were just a wee little bit longer, they would have been perfect.

Overall, I like the Tuxedo Skort and would recommend it.

You can buy it online at the Go Girl Sport web site for $64. Since the folks at Go Girl Sport are so nice, they've provided me with a discount code for 20% off your order: 20SHEGO. Also, check out their Facebook page because they often list deals there:    
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/GoXiGo-by-Go-Girl-Sport/105394110859


Review disclosure: I received one skort to review. I was not otherwise compensated and the opinions expressed are entirely my own.