Stonyfield Rewards





I posted about this probably 6 months ago but the Stonyfield Rewards program has been extended so I wanted to post again. I'm a huge fan of Stonyfield products, especially their yogurt. I use the plain in my smoothies and always have containers of their kids and regular yogurt on hand for my son and husband. I simply feel better serving my family organic dairy products.

But, it is much more expensive to buy than regular dairy. That's where the rewards program comes in. The program will now run through June 30, 2011. If you sign up, you enter codes from Stonyfield products and, once you collect enough points, get coupons for free products. I've gotten probably a dozen free 32oz containers of yogurt, a few free half gallons of milk and probably a dozen free 6oz containers of yogurt. It is a really good deal!

You can check out and sign up for the program HERE.


Disclaimer: I'm simply passing this info along. I was not asked to. I was not compensated for it.