You all seemed pretty eager to try out the Rokit Fuel. Unfortunately, I could only choose one winner and that is . . .
Rose from Eat, Drink and Be Meiri!
Congratulations, Rose! Email me your address (at felicehalf at yahoo dot com) and I will get you hooked up. I hope you enjoy the Rokit Fuel as much as I do.
Thanks again to Rokit Fuel for introducing me to their yummy endurance food and for this great giveaway!
Popular Posts
-
Today on The Weekend Gardener: Butterflies! It seems as if we've had so many butterflies this summer - true or not? We'll talk to lo...
-
During the week, I am the queen of fitting in my runs and workouts. I squeeze in runs that end just minutes before I need to get my older so...
-
Garden sage.. so pretty when frosted It's finally happened, the first hard frost. We've had a few light frosts, but this morning, ev...
-
Transitions St Margarets Bay is hosting an all day workshop tomorrow at the Tantallon library from 10 am to 5 pm. If you want to learn mor...
-
So, I'm in Quebec City for the 2013 Garden Writers Symposium and I've been neglecting my social media responsibilities! I thought I...
-
After attending the annual Garden Writers Symposium in Quebec City a week and a half ago, I arranged for an 8 hour stopover in Montreal on m...
-
I don't see any rain clouds.. do you?? Today was the 3rd annual Dahlia Day at the Halifax Public Gardens. The forecast was afternoon ra...
-
Thank you to Béaba for providing me with a Bib’expresso to review free of charge. To order your own Bib'expresso or one of many Béaba pr...
-
A while back, I posted about an awesome run that happened to take place while I was wearing an awesome new running shoe. I promised that I...
-
Long Live Summer! Wouldn't that be awesome? Endless summer. Ah . . . one can dream. Or move to San Diego. If, like me, you're not m...