I'm hosting #groundchat!


If you're on twitter, join me tomorrow at 3 pm Atlantic time (2 pm EST) for #groundchat, a weekly discussion on topics that pertain to soil and soil health. To participate, just go to Twitter at the start time and add the hashtag (#groundchat) to all your tweets.. and search for that hashtag and you'll be able to follow the discussion, ask questions and make comments.

Additional details about #groundchat can be found here, and it's hosted by the always awesome (and fellow Canadian!) Cristina da Silva.. She and I, along with a few other garden writers shared a panel at the recent Garden Writers Meeting at Canada Blooms in Toronto. Cristina is also the blogger behind The Real Gardener and I was thrilled to finally meet her in person at Canada Blooms..

My visit to #groundchat tomorrow will focus on crop rotation and how that can affect soil health.. and how to keep soil healthy and productive when you are growing year round. Hope you can take part!!